The Difluid Coffee Refractometer measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of your brew, which is a measure of beverage strength. Having this variable allows you to calculate extraction percentage of each of your brews, providing you with a quantitative data point to correlate to what you are tasting! Difluid's companion smart app also allows you to pair your refractometer with your mobile device, where you can control the refractometer, automatically calculate extraction percentages, and keep a log brew data.
We love the Difluid Coffee Refractometer because it makes obtaining TDS readings accessible to the home brewer, without having to break the bank on more expensive, laboratory-grade equipment as done before.
- Compact size allows greater portability
- High-precision optical sensor to measure TDS from 0-26%
- Difluid Smart App for controlling, automatic calculations, and logging brews.
- IP67 Water Resistance
- 350mAh battery with USB-C charging
Exact - Precision ±0.03%, resolution 0.01%
Smart - In-app guidance for Golden Cup extraction and data export
Tiny - only 24 grams
Resilient - Dust, drop, and IP67 water resistant
Rechargeable - 30 day battery life, type-C connection
Auto Temp. Compensation - between 41-113℉ (5-45 ℃)
What's in the box:
- Difluid Coffee Refractometer, Small Drawstring, 2 x Mini Syringe, Microfiber cloth, USB-A to C Cable, User Manual
We are an authorized reseller for Digitize Fluid. We retail only 100% authentic products and provide a 6 months warranty for any defective products. Terms and conditions apply.